- Tanner EA et al. J Diet Suppl. 2020 Jul 13. 1-17. doi: 10.1080/19390211.2020.1786206 - Exploration of Restoridyn supplementation prior to and after a half-marathon race on blood inflammatory proteins and inflammation-associated RNA. Findings support the notion that Restoridyn supplementation may represent a useful addition to a comprehensive exercise training program. Positive results were also seen in immune health biomarkers, suggesting that Restoridyn supplementation may support a healthy immune response and "reduced incidence of opportunistic infection that is commonly reported following strenuous endurance exercise." Researchers go on to explain, "[r]eductions in infection risk are often associated with a more effective recovery from muscle injury."
Tanner EA et al. Inter J Exercise Science: Conference Proceedings. 2019. Vol 2 (Issue 11). Article 42. - Investigation of changes in mRNA signaling in response to prolonged endurance running following 30 days of Restoridyn supplementation with results showing significant down regulation of pro-inflammatory associated mRNA at 4-hours post-race compared to control.
Gary MA et al. Inter J Exercise Science: Conference Proceedings. 2019. Vol 2 (Issue 11). Article 41. - Changes in RNA and proteins exhibited a trend toward reduced inflammation with supplementation of Restoridyn and OptiMSM post-race. Further, reduced oxidative stress was observed post-race compared to placebo.
Tanner EA et al. Evaluating the effects of systemic, exercise-induced skeletal muscle injury using whole transcriptome sequencing. Poster Presentation - AAI 2018. J Immunol. 2018. 200(Supplement 1): 42.14 LP-42.14. - Also listed under the publication title, "Evaluating the effects of systemic, exercise-induced skeletal muscle injury following dietary polyphenol supplementation [with Restoridyn]," this poster was presented at the American Association of Immunologists and showed decreases in physical soreness, regulation and balance of inflammatory response, improved recovery time, and support to immune defense in subjects taking Restoridyn.
- Gary MA et al. Evaluating the effects of combined curcumin and pomegranate [Restoridyn] supplementation on serum biomarkers following running a half marathon. Poster Presentation - xMAP Connect, Boston, MA, 2018.
- Tanner EA et al. Evaluating the effects of a half marathon race on systemic inflammation following dietary polyphenol supplementation. Poster Presentation - xMAP Connect, Boston, MA, 2018.
- Check out the Latest Research on Longvida!
- Check out the Latest Research on Pomella!